Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It Was Nothing Part 2






It was nothing, it was nothing, it was nothing.. 

 These words keep repeating in my head, I know it was something though. They claim they found my wife, her car was parked by the ocean entrance. I don't believe what they are saying though, they claim she went "swiming" as she was found in a swim suit.. I mean it has been abnormally hot here but she knows not to go that far into the ocean specially at that time. They found her body washed up down the shore. I know it wasn't her choice why would she? She was on her way home. It had to of been that thing I saw.
 How else would she of been online, maybe that really was her and
 she was outside but I didn't get there in time.

 I know this is all just rambling now I'm sorry it took me so long to update you guys. But this has been hard to processes. 

The day she was found I saw something outside, it was that face again in the robes. It was just standing on my lawn looking towards her parking spot. I got the courage.. or maybe the rage to run out after it and it was gone like nothing was there at all. I thought maybe I was seeing thing's but I don't think so. It was so vivid, so clear. The day after I saw it in the yard was probably the worse day I've ever experienced.

 That night was the worse night of my life, even worse then the night I got the news. I kept hearing this voice telling me or maybe it was asking me to dig. It just kept saying dig, I don't know what it wants me to dig but it keeps saying it. So I did. I dug and I dug. I have these holes all over my yard and I know the housing committee isn't to pleased with the state of my yard but they don't understand. I believe I'll find the answers to it if I just keep digging, so far I've found nothing. I've dug a giant hole in the back yard, I mean it has to be 5 feet deep..But I can't find anything.. 

 But the sounds and voices are still here. They keep getting louder I try and drowned them out but I can still hear them and this face. I see it now even when I close my eyes. I've tried to sketch it out but I just can't make it leave. It shows up in the darkness as I lay in my bed. Even now I can see it in the window smiling at me. The grin doesn't go away it's forced into my brain.[ HEres what it looks like.. Heres the face that is going to kill me.]

 I've been trying to talk back to it and I think it's finally replying. Not with words, all it says is dig.. dig.. dig.. but with knocks the knocking. I asked it to meet me, to fight me and it replied with 3 knocks.. asked it to show it's self and it knocked in the back room.. I'm standing here now looking at it in my back yard. I tried to get a picture but nothing shows in the camera. I can see it though clear as day through my window. It's standing smiling at me, looking so happy. I'm going to make it feel pain, I'll make it frown.. I can't hand this anymore.. I think I've lost it. It maybe there isn't anything here at all.. 

Maybe it's stress? Maybe. But I'm going out there now to face it. I'm taking my gun and facing it.

 I'll either die or kill it. 

 It's 9:06pm Jul 13, 2015. And I'm going out to end this thing. 

____________________________________________ 

 This was what I found when I came over to my Travis's today.. https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep on his laptop and this was wrote out. There was no sign of him, I don't know if you guys know him personally or not but if you could message me with any details pertaining to this it would help. I'm his grandfather and this whole internet thing isn't my forte. Thanks. - Jess Delonge

0 comments:

Post a Comment